Steeler Fan Poisoned Donations

Many of you responded after my story aired about Zack Heddinger.  After a Bears game in Chicago he went into a bar with some of his friends who were all wearing Steelers gear and trash talking got out of hand. Zack says a Bears fan offered a drink as a ‘peacemaker’ and only Zack took the drink.  Soon he couldn’t breathe and almost died in the hospital. When he woke up he was blind.  Doctors in Chicago suspected his drink was spiked with something like antifreeze. A Pittsburgh doctor said it could have also been strong grain alcohol. Whatever it was left Zack without his sight and with some brain damage.

After I told Zack’s sister about the calls and emails we got…. she had this fund set up in his name to help with his medical bills.

THE ZACK HEDDINGER BENEFIT FUND
S & T BANK
4385 OLD WILLIAM PENN HIGHWAY
MONROEVILLE PA 15146

 

 

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: